Join The Team at Lynx System Developers
Here at our US Headquarters in Haverhill, MA, Lynx System Developers employs in-house engineering, technical support, production, sales, and marketing teams. When a company is growing as fast as we are, there are always opportunities for the right people.
Do you love technology and sports? Do you have any experience with FinishLynx timing systems? Are you able to think laterally and find imaginative solutions to creative problems? If you can help us sustain our growth through sales, marketing, technical support, or product development, send us an email today. You just might be the person we need.
Lynx System Developers, Inc. is seeking an Electromechanical Technician for an immediate job opening on our team in Haverhill, MA.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to)
- Assemble electrical or support structures and install components, units, sub-assemblies, wiring, or assembly casings, using screws, bolts and soldering equipment.
- Configuration and test of electronic assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Read and interpret drawings, diagrams, specifications, work orders, or reports to determine materials requirements or assembly instructions.
- Work as part of a team having responsibility for assembling an entire product or component of a product. Production assemblers can perform all tasks conducted by the team in the assembly process and rotate through all or most roles.
- Use basic tools, including screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, wire cutters, crimpers, and soldering equipment.
- Fine pitch solder/rework skills preferred, but not required.
- Review work orders to ensure work is performed according to specifications.
- Perform and record quality checks on products and parts.
- Ability to produce defect-free assemblies.
- Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
- Maintain production equipment and machinery.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Applicant must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
- Electrical Assembly: Minimum 2 years
Location: 179 Ward Hill Ave. Haverhill, MA. Haverhill is an industrial suburb about 25 miles north of Boston. Applicants must be willing to relocate to the Boston area.
Compensation & Other Perks
Lynx System Developers offers a competitive salary, full benefits, 401k, and more.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Electromechanical Technician