- EasyAlign Video Alignment. New EasyAlign Full Frame Video Alignment Mode makes it easier than ever to align your camera on the finish line. View the EasyAlign demo gif.
- Power-Over-Ethernet. The camera comes standard with a Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) injector so no AC power is required at the camera location.
- Full-Color Images. The EtherLynx Vision camera captures full-color photo-finish images by default. That means all US high school track packages come standard with a color timing camera.
- Gigabit Transfers. The Vision offers improved data connectivity and is the first EtherLynx camera to allow for full Gigabit Ethernet transfers (1,000 Mbps).
- Silent Operation. Because of the dramatically reduced power consumption of the Vision camera, there is no need for internal fans or cooling, making it our quietest camera yet.
- Array Sensor. The Vision is the first Lynx camera to contain an array image sensor. It’s what allows users to switch between 1-D and 2-D modes from within the software.
- Backwards Compatible. The EtherLynx Vision is compatible with all Lynx cameras made since 1996. Add the Vision to your existing results network and be worry-free.
- High-Resolution [Option]. A standard Timing-Enabled, Vision Camera captures 1,000 fps at 640 pixels. Add the High-Resolution upgrade to increase the capture speed to 2,000 fps at 1,280 vertical pixels.
- On-board Level [Option]. The Vision’s new on-board level feature allows you to monitor that the camera is level directly from within the FinishLynx software.
- LuxBoost [Option]. LuxBoost greatly amplifies the brightness during low-light captures. Evening events that were once too dark to capture can now be recorded with ease. View a sample low-light capture with LuxBoost.
- Electronic Filter Control [Option]. The Vision allows you to enable and disable low-light camera filters right from within the FinishLynx software with a click of the mouse.
- Wi-Fi (Wireless) [Option]. Connect a small, external Wi-Fi unit to wirelessly transfer timing & results data.
- Internal Battery [Option]. The 5L500 has an optional internal battery pack. The internal battery allows the camera to continue running in the event of a power outage.
- Phased Light Compensation (PLC) [Upgrade]: Helps correct the strobing effect of artificial phased lighting when capturing finish line images indoors.
Read our blog to see Why the Vision is our Most Popular Camera Yet.