Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assemble electrical or support structures and install components, units, sub-assemblies, wiring, or assembly casings, using screws, bolts and soldering equipment.
- Configuration and test of electronic assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Read and interpret drawings, diagrams, specifications, work orders, or reports to determine materials requirements or assembly instructions.
- Work as part of a team having responsibility for assembling an entire product or component of a product. Production assemblers can perform all tasks conducted by the team in the assembly process and rotate through all or most roles.
- Use basic tools, including screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, wire cutters, crimpers, and soldering equipment.
- Fine pitch soldering/rework skills preferred, but not required.
- Review work orders to ensure work is performed according to specifications.
- Perform and record quality checks on products and parts.
- Ability to produce defect free assemblies.
- Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
- Maintain production equipment and machinery.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Applicant must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Electrical Assembly: Minimum 2 years
- 179 Ward Hill Ave. Haverhill, MA. Haverhill is an industrial suburb about 25 miles north of Boston. Applicants must be willing to relocate to the Boston area.
Compensation & Other Perks:
- Lynx System Developers offers a competitive salary, full benefits, 401k, and more.
How to Apply:
- Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.