The IdentiLynx+ digital race timing video camera is fully integrated with FinishLynx photo-finish results. In fact, both captures are time-synchronized inside the software. That means users can simply click anywhere in the FinishLynx image capture and watch the full-color IdentiLynx video jump to precisely the same moment in time—but showing a head-on view of the finish line. The IdentiLynx+ offers several improvements over past IdentiLynx models. The IdentiLynx+ includes a P-Iris motorized lens so the Zoom and Focus can be adjusted remotely within the FinishLynx software. It also has a sturdy plastic housing that protects the lens and rear connections from moisture and damage.
The IdentiLynx+ race timing video camera also produces footage that can be scrolled forward and backward frame-by-frame to allow for quick and accurate identification of competitors by their numbers and affiliation. The outputs from the two types of cameras are fully time synchronized so that it is possible to move the cursor in the photo finish window and watch the video jump to precisely the same moment in time. The IdentiLynx+ camera can also be used with the popular ACM plugin (Automatic Capture) to automate the fully automatic timing process.
“Wouldn’t do a track or XC meet without it. It’s saved more races than one can count, especially when runners block out the others and/or there was a question regarding team or team members. Worth every bit of the pennies spent for it.” –Trey, FinishLynx Customer
Competitor identification has never been easier. See below for a list of additional features with FinishLynx/IdentiLynx integration:
- Remotely adjust the camera’s Zoom and Focus within the FinishLynx software to optimize image quality.
- IdentiLynx+ video is automatically time-synced with the photo-finish image – clicking on a finish line capture will instantly show the corresponding front-facing video frame.
- IdentiLynx+ videos can be advanced and rewound frame-by-frame to ensure timers can find frames with a clear bib/hip number. Videos can also be reviewed in real time while the race is still underway.
- Overlay athlete names, times, and affiliations on the video frames from inside FinishLynx.
- IdentiLynx+ cameras can be used with the Automatic Capture Mode (ACM) plug-in.
- FinishLynx enables the standard EtherLynx camera features to be used with IdentiLynx cameras, including zoom, automatic scrolling, gamma, brightness, and contrast adjustment.
- IdentiLynx+ video images are stored on the computer as individual images and can be printed directly from the FinishLynx software, either with or without included results.
- IdentiLynx+ videos can be manually cropped, viewed in forward or reverse, viewed at different speeds, exported to AVI format, and uploaded to the internet if desired.
- IdentiLynx+ video can be exported to .avi and uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, or other popular services
|Max Resolution||1280 x 720 @ 30 fps||2592 x 1944 @ 15 fps|
|Max Frame Rate||30 fps @ 1280 x 720||30 fps @ 1920 x 1080|
|Resolution 1||N/A||2592 x 1944 @ 15 fps|
|Resolution 2||N/A||2560 x 1440 @ 15 fps|
|Resolution 3||N/A||2048 x 1536 @ 20 fps|
|Resolution 4||N/A||1920 x 1080 @ 30 fps|
|Resolution 5||N/A||1600 x 1200 @ 20 fps|
|Resolution 6||N/A||1280 x 960 @ 20 fps|
|Resolution 7||1280 x 720 @ 30 fps||1280 x 720 @ 30 fps|
|Resolution 8||720 x 480 @ 30 fps||720 x 480 @ 30 fps|
|Resolution 9||320 x 240 @ 30 fps||320 x 240 @ 30 fps|