The Lynx ultrasonic wind gauge is housed in a robust, corrosion-free polycarbonate casing. It is small, lightweight, and operates flawlessly in harsh environmental conditions. It also has no moving parts, ensuring maintenance-free operation throughout the year. The wind gauge package also comes equipped with a tripod, carrying case, and a 60 meter serial connection cable for great mobility and easy setup.
Key features include:
- IAAF-Compliant Technology*
- 0-60m/s (116 knots) Wind Speed
- Direct RS232 connection to FinishLynx hardware
- Maintenance-free and Corrosion-free Design
- Comes with Tripod, Carrying Case, and 60 meter Connection Cable
*IAAF RULE 163: 8 & 9 ~ Wind Measurement
8. All wind gauge equipment shall have been certified by the IAAF and the accuracy of the gauge used shall have been verified by an appropriate organisation accredited by the national measurement authority, such that all measurements can be traced back to national and international measurement standards.
9. Non-mechanical wind gauges shall be used at all International Competitions under Rules 1.1(a) to (h) and for any performance submitted for ratification as a World Record.