March 2021 – Join the growing team at Lynx! We’re currently hiring for the position of Electromechanical Technician at our Haverhill, MA location. Please read the description below and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration, or forward the position to someone you think would be a great fit!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assemble electrical or support structures and install components, units, sub-assemblies, wiring, or assembly casings, using screws, bolts and soldering equipment.
- Configuration and test of electronic assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Read and interpret drawings, diagrams, specifications, work orders, or reports to determine materials requirements or assembly instructions.
- Work as part of a team having responsibility for assembling an entire product or component of a product. Production assemblers can perform all tasks conducted by the team in the assembly process and rotate through all or most roles.
- Use basic tools, including screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, wire cutters, crimpers, and soldering equipment.
- Fine pitch soldering/rework skills preferred, but not required.
- Review work orders to ensure work is performed according to specifications.
- Perform and record quality checks on products and parts.
- Ability to produce defect free assemblies.
- Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
- Maintain production equipment and machinery.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Applicant must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Electrical Assembly: Minimum 2 years
- 179 Ward Hill Ave. Haverhill, MA. Haverhill is an industrial suburb about 25 miles north of Boston. Applicants must be willing to relocate to the Boston area.
Compensation & Other Perks:
- Lynx System Developers offers a competitive salary, full benefits, 401k, and more.
How to Apply:
- Please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.