The 84 x 168-pixel portable LED video display is custom-designed by Lynx to meet the demands of every competition level, from small high school meets to IAAF championships. The display is portable, weather-proof, and integrates seamlessly with FinishLynx technology to display live results at your finish. The LED panel measures 100cm x 50cm (19.68” x 39.5”) and displays high-visibility text, images, results, and animated graphics for superior fan engagement. Plus, the 6mm pixel pitch and 5000 nits of brightness ensure that your live race results are visible in both indoor and outdoor venues.
The display receives data through a standard HDMI connection and is compatible with any software capable of sending graphics to an HDMI-connected display. Place it at the finish line and connect to ResulTV to output race results and broadcast-ready graphics, or send live results and images directly from FinishLynx cameras using the Video Display Module (VDM).
Video Display Module on Lynx Cameras
The portable 84 x 168-pixel finish line display can connect directly to EtherLynx Vision series photo-finish cameras running the Video Display Module to display live finish times, results, custom text, and even FinishLynx results images directly from the camera’s HDMI output. The VDM option uses custom scoreboard scripts to output live race data and the options can be controlled from inside the FinishLynx software interface. Select capture images, send custom messages, or edit the display layout with a click of the mouse.
Construction & Frame
The single-panel LED and custom aluminum frame offer solid, (IP65) weatherproof construction and a lightweight design. The entire unit weighs just 56 pounds and also includes two handles for easy transportation to and from your event. The scoreboard package (KLXLED084x168) also includes two sturdy display feet for angled mounting, a carrying case, and all the cables you need to get up and running. Looking to add some extra height? The display is also compatible with the BG3036 Lynx camera tripod (not included). This powerful and portable LED display is a perfect addition for any FinishLynx timer looking to add live results to their finish lines, split points, or field events.
- Seamless data integration with FinishLynx cameras and software
- Connect directly to a Vision-series camera to display live results using the Video Display Module (VDM)
- HDMI input is compatible with most graphic display programs
- 6mm pixel-pitch and 5000 nits brightness create high-visibility graphics for for indoor/outdoor events
- IP65 weatherproof design protects the LED hardware from harsh weather conditions
- Custom aluminum frame supports the LED panels and provides a polished, professional design
- Scoreboard package includes the mounting feet, carrying case, and all the cables you need