The boot light on the 5L300 (EtherLynx Pro), 5L400 (Fusion), and 5L2000 (EtherLynx 2000+) is the indicator of boot sequence. The boot light will flash red at first, then quickly flash amber-colored as the camera is booting. If there is a problem with the communication, then the boot light will flash amber, but in a slower sequence – about every second.
Follow the instructions below to correct a communications problem:
- Check the static IP 192.168.0.5
- Check that the firewall is OFF
- Turn OFF any Anti-virus software
- DISABLE the Wireless card – this is not always necessary but a safe habit to keep
- Check that all cable connections are inserted all the way and secure
Still have questions? Contact Tech Support here.
Keywords: Rx, light, connection, communication, camera, boot, power
Posted in: Camera Setup (Setup, Alignment, Booting)