The Most Powerful Sports Timing Camera Ever Made
We’re excited to announce two new product releases: The EtherLynx Vision PRO camera and FinishLynx 10. The (5L600) Vision PRO combines all the user-friendly features of the Vision camera, with the speed and power of the EtherLynx PRO. The Vision PRO immediately replaces the older EtherLynx PRO (5L300) as the new standard for timing high-speed sporting events like horse and greyhound racing, cycling, and motorsports.
Capture Up To 20,000 Frames Per Second
The Vision PRO is, without a doubt, the most powerful sports timing camera ever released. The Vision PRO comes standard with 3,000 fps, but can be upgraded to 6,000 or 20,000 fps. It builds on key features introduced in 2015 with the Vision camera (like power-over-ethernet and LuxBoost), while adding increased frame rates (3k-20k) and image heights (up to 2048 pixels) making it ideal for timing high velocity finish lines. The camera includes support for features like:
- EasyAlign Video Alignment Mode
- Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) upgrade
- Video Display Module (VDM) upgrade
- Power-Over-Ethernet, internal battery-backup, & external battery backup
- High-speed captures up to 20,000 fps (with 20k upgrade & Double Mode enabled)
- Optional external Wi-Fi upgrade
- CS, C, and F-Mount lens compatibility
- And plenty more. See the Vision PRO web listing and datasheet for more details:
Vision PRO Camera Datasheet
New FinishLynx 10 Timing & Results Software
FinishLynx 10 contains support for a host of new features, including several new add-ons for the Vision and Vision PRO cameras. Some of the major features in version 10.0 include:
- Double Mode & 20,000 fps captures
- Auto LuxBoost for LuxBoost-enabled Vision cameras
- Video Display Module upgrade (output scoreboard data & images via camera HDMI port)
- Electronic Viewfinder upgrade (Align camera using external video viewfinder)
- Find & Reboot Vision cameras directly from software
- Digital Upgrade Codes allow some camera upgrades to be unlocked via download
- Set Default Total Laps for use with LapTime devices
- Backwards-Compatible with every FinishLynx camera ever released
Download The FinishLynx 10 Software Update Now
See the PDF and video release notes below to learn more about all the new features available on the Vision PRO and FinishLynx 10.0 software.
FinishLynx 10 PDF Release Notes
FinishLynx 10 Video Release Notes
Like what you see? Then download FinishLynx 10.0 now. It’s free for all Lynx customers.
Learn More About the New Camera, Software, & Add-Ons
Contact us now to learn more or request a quote for the Vision PRO.
Show some love and share this post with your fellow timers.